Well, I never thought I would be here, blogging for the world to see. (Okay, the whole world probably isn't too interested in my little blog.) I don't claim to be a writer, although I do find it to be therapeutic. So here's the deal...this is just my little piece of the internet. These are my thoughts, dreams and opinions. I'm sure most of my blogging will be about my kids because, as you parents know, they consume the majority of my time outside of work. I want to use this blog to record all the cute things they do and say to remember them forever because kids grow too fast. Andrew is four, Henry is two and Jacob was just born on January 8 and they are constantly growing and changing and doing new things!
Cute thing #1: Not too long ago I told Andrew I was going to a baby shower. Several days later he asked me why we were giving the baby a bath at our party.
Cute thing #2: Henry's newest favorite thing to say is "Aw man!" (For those of you without preschoolers, that is from a character on "Dora the Explorer.")He says it all the time, and uses it appropriately.
Cute thing #3: Well, I have to mention something Jacob does that's cute but he's 3 months old so he doesn't do too much. The best I've got is that he smiles at us all the time now. I can't wait to hear his first laugh!
Friday, April 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay-So glad you are now a blogger!
ReplyDelete