My only excuse for the lapse in my blogging is this: I HAVE THREE KIDS! Okay, rant over, on to the latest news. We have been busy since my last blog...
Yes, we made it to the beach. Andrew and Henry had a blast playing in the ocean. Henry was more nervous than I expected, which was probably a good thing. The only tragedy of the day occurred when Ed took Henry out to the "deep" water. Big wave+Ed jumping=Henry's tooth colliding with Ed's head=pain for both parties. Henry was crying, Ed was bleeding, but they survived.
We hit the zoo last weekend. Another great place that we don't take advantage of enough. Andrew, Henry and their cousin Zadie had a fantastic time. The only disappointment of the day was the sea lions...they're gone! They packed up and moved to Chicago leaving a dirt lot in their place. The sea lions are always one of my favorites so we were all disappointed. I hope they're happy in their new home.
Sunday we headed to the pool and Andrew and Henry both got in the big pool with their "muscles" on (those are swimmies for those that don't know). Andrew has been terrified in the past but as soon as he got in he was laughing and splashing. Jacob didn't get in the pool this time but he watched and laughed.
Jacob is getting to be an expert at blowing "raspberries." He does it in the car quite a bit. I think he did it all the way home from daycare yesterday. Yesterday morning I went to get him out of his crib and he had rolled onto his belly! I haven't seen him do that yet. I put him on the floor yesterday to see if I could get him to roll over but he wasn't very interested!
Til next time...
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment