My hygienist friend Rachel is going to be so proud of this blog! (She lives in MD, so she won’t be offended that we didn’t go to her office!) Andrew and I took a trip to the dentist’s office on Monday to get his teeth cleaned. Our friendly hygienist, Kay, tried to get some x-rays but Andrew was feeling a little grumpy and kept gagging so she said, “Okay, we’ll try again next time.” He got a great report although Dr. Griffin did comment on his “open bite.” He asked if Andrew ever sucked his thumb and seemed a little surprised when I said no. Regardless, he said we will just wait and see what happens when he gets his permanent teeth. And that brings me to the big news, which is that Andrew has a wiggly bottom tooth! Holy cow! He just turned five years old!
Jacob's latest trick is standing up on his own for several seconds before he plops back down on his bottom. It is so exciting thinking that he might be walking soon, but at the same time I just want him to stay little! (I know, I know, I keep saying that!)
For the funny story of the day, here is what happened in my car yesterday…
Andrew: Grump, grump, harumph
Me: Stop with the attitude Andrew!
Henry (looking at Andrew and mimicking my tone): Top wit da attude Andoo!
Andrew (not missing a beat): That’s Mommy’s business Henry!
Where do they come up with this stuff? I couldn’t make it up if I tried!
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment