Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sometimes I can't help but laugh...

This was one of those situations where I had to try really hard not to let Andrew see me laughing. Last night Andrew and Henry were in the bathtub. The bathing was done and they were just playing when Henry started crying. Automatically, Ed and I both know that Andrew has hit him, poked him, splashed him or something to that effect. Ed goes in and asks what happened. Andrew's go-to defense is "I didn't do nothing to him!" Ed told them they had one more chance and then they were getting out of the bathtub. Ed stood outside of the bathroom watching and Andrew smacked Henry. Ed barged in and demanded that Andrew get out of the tub. Andrew starts crying "But I didn't do nothing!" Ed informs him that he was watching and saw what happened and asked why Andrew was fibbing to him. Andrew starts crying and Ed asks him again "Why did you fib?" Andrew continues crying and says "But I didn't know you were watching!"

No comments:

Post a Comment