Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Gosh, I can't believe I totally forgot to even mention the New Year in my last post! My resolutions?
First, to be the best mother I can be. This means I want to learn more PATIENCE with my children.
Secondly, to be HEALTHIER. I would love to have a perfect figure with no stretch marks or loose skin or (gulp) fat rolls, but that isn't going to happen without medical intervention. My goal for this year is to be more conscious of what I put into my body. More water, less Diet Coke. More salad, less chocolate. More baked, less fried. And to get back into my walking routine. I did really well during the spring when the weather was nice but it is really hard to bundle up and make myself go out into the cold.
Third, get back on BUDGET. This is mine and Eds's joint resolution. We took Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace class earlier in the year and I think we failed;) Ed has been working on our budget and we are starting today with accounting for every dollar. Eesh. I really hope we can stick to it because constantly worrying about money sucks.
So there you have it. My ambitions for 2010. I haven't been too lofty because I really hope that my goals are realistic. I can't wait to see what this year holds for the Love family.

No comments:

Post a Comment