Apparently I spoke to soon on my last blog. Lucas held off his arrival until Wednesday June 3rd and then he just couldn't stand it any longer. He weighed in at 4 lbs so he was actually a really good size to be 7 weeks early. He is in the NICU at McLeod but thankfully he hasn't had to go on the ventilator. Right now he is just hanging out in the warmer and, since he was a little jaundiced, they have put him under the bilirubin lights. He looks like he is in a teeny little tanning bed. He is absolutely precious and has a head FULL of dark hair. Andrew is so anxious to meet Lucas, but children aren't allowed in the NICU, for obvious reasons. I know two of the nurses that work in the NICU, April and Julie, so I am sure Lucas is being well taken care of.
Thanks to everyone for all of your sweet thoughts and prayers.
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment