Oh, this has been a very exciting week! Jacob has started sleeping through the night! He has slept through five nights in the past week! I was starting to think it was never going to happen but I guess Jacob just made up his mind that it was time to let Mommy and Daddy get a full night of sleep. We are both so thankful!
Andrew, being the little sponge that he is, loves to learn and repeat things. He learned the Pledge of Allegiance at school and sometimes just recites it out of the blue. Of course, he really has no idea what it means but it's cute regardless. My favorite part is at the end when he says "Liverty and Justins for all."
Henry has moved up to the big two-year-old class at daycare. This is bittersweet for me. I am excited for him to move to the big-boy class and I really like his new teacher Ms. Dawn. On the other hand, it just reminds me that he isn't a baby anymore! And his one-year-old teacher Ms. Nancy is one of our favorites so I am going to miss him being in her class. The great thing about him moving up is that his vocabulary has really taken off since he moved up. I can understand MUCH more of what he says and he is putting together a lot more sentences. They usually consist of "No!" or "Top!" (Stop) or "I no wannit." But, hey, they're sentences!
Stay tuned for more in the life of the Loves!
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
They are growing up too fast! But I'm so glad you guys get to sleep through the night now. We miss you down here!
ReplyDelete