Monday, September 21, 2009

Stay little, Jacob!

Yes, that is a plea to my quickly-growing baby boy. Jacob had recently started grabbing onto anything he could hold and pulling himself up on his knees. Last Wednesday he came home from daycare with a small bump on his head and a note that said he had fallen while trying to pull himself up in his crib. Thursday, he came home with another note that said he had pulled himself up to standing in his crib! Since then, we have not been able to keep him down! I think we better lower his crib at home before he tumbles over the siderail.
Last night, I was in the kitchen and Andrew yelled "Mommy, Jacob is crawling!" I looked at Ed with my eyes as big as saucers and he nodded and smiled at me. By the time I got in there he was back on his belly, of course. And by the time I got back to the kitchen Henry, who was sitting on the counter "helping" with dinner, had dropped an egg on the floor. C'est la vie!

1 comment:

  1. I have renamed myself "The Mommy Mountain" because all Drake wants to do is climb me. How did they get this big?

    ReplyDelete