Thursday, September 10, 2009

What's New?

Here’s what’s happening these days in the Love house…
Jacob is becoming more and more mobile all the time. He scoots everywhere chasing after toys or anything he can put in his mouth. His poor little knees are so red from carpet burn! He gets up on his knees like he might crawl occassionally but then he flops right back down to scoot. Andrew did the army crawl until he was a year old so Jacob may do the same. The newest trick he has learned is pulling himself up onto his knees. He grabbed the side of a laundry basket and pulled himself up until I thought he was going to tip the basket over onto himself. I grabbed the other side and watched to see if he would stand up but he was content on his knees checking out the clean laundry.
Henry is still my chatter box. Man, when he gets going he just will not stop! Every morning in the car he asks me about 10 or 20 times “Where we goin’?” It is enough to really make me crazy. On the mornings that he decides he doesn’t want to go to school, it is even worse. Then he starts saying “I go that way.” and points in some random direction. This morning when I didn’t turn where he pointed he started shrieking at the top of his lungs “I go that way!” Wow, I didn’t know he had that kind of volume!
Andrew has learned how to call my parents’ house from my cell. They are on speed dial so all he hits is 6 and then send and *poof* he has Nani and Papa. I have caught him talking on my phone a time or two without Ed or me even realizing he had called them. The general routine is Andrew calls and talks, then Henry wants a turn. Henry says “Hey Nani. I love you. Bye-bye” and that is about it. The other night Andrew was talking to my mom and said “Jacob, do you want to talk to Nani?” So sweet! He put the phone to Jacob’s ear and started telling him “Say hey to Nani.” Obviously Jacob didn’t respond, but I could hear my mom talking to him and I’m sure that whole conversation made her day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I looooooove those little Love boys! They are precious. I love hearing your stories- keep 'em coming! :)

    ReplyDelete