I don't know if I can even begin to explain how different all three of my boys are. I have been amazed at the differences between Andrew and Henry since Henry became mobile at seven months. He is Mr. Independent. I would suddenly realize that he wasn't in the room with us and would find him playing in his room by himself. Andrew had always been by our sides, wantingus to play with him, or at least just wanted us to acknowledge what he was doing. So, now Henry has become this kind of free-spirit and, as I have mentioned numerous times before, he does NOT like to go to sleep. So, here is the rundown of what he has been up to since Friday...
Friday night Ed took Andrew to the race in Darlington (PS: Andrew LOVED it) so I was home with Henry and Jacob. I put Henry in bed and thought he had fallen asleep...Uh-uh, no way. He came walking into the den in his little underwear, covered from the neck down with fingerpaint. Seriously, all the way to his ankles. I was in shock! So I went to his room and sure enough, he had painted the wall beside his bed. Of course there was also paint in his bed, all over his covers and on his dog Big George. I was so angry that I couldn't think straight. I put him in the tub, standing up and went to work rinsing him off. Next it was on to cleaning off the wall...luckily most of it came off...and changing and washing all of his bedding. Siiigh.
On to Tuesday evening. Henry and Andrew were playing in the den while I was cooking supper. Henry comes into the kitchen with black marker up and down his legs. Check the den, yep, there's marker on the carpet. Once again, thank goodness the Resolve took it right out.
And then tonight...again, supposed to be in bed. And again, not in bed and has colored on the ^&^%$%$&^#$$%$& walls! Aaargh! What am I gonna do with this kid?
O
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awww, are you sure it was sweet Henry??? I just don't think that sweet boy I kept could do that!
ReplyDelete