Wednesday, May 19, 2010

How'd They Get So Darn Cute?

This morning was pretty foggy. On the way to daycare Henry said "Mommy, it's slobbery up there." How stinkin' cute is that?!?!

Andrew is still playing baseball. Last night my mom took him to his game so Ed and I could go to a dinner. Please keep in mind that they don't keep score and no one gets tagged "out". When I asked him how his game went, he told me his team "winned" and that he got four people out. Hmm, interesting.

Not quite so cute, but a little funny. Andrew sings all kind of pop songs that he learns at school on their morning show or from friends. (We generally listen to contemporary Christian music in the car.) Usually it's cute. Last week, however, he starting singing "Dontcha wish your girlfriend was hot like me? Dontcha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me?" Sheesh! We had to nip that one in the bud pretty quickly and got the daycare teachers to talk to him as well.

Jacob just keeps learning new words. He loves to say "no" now, which I know is just the beginning of the "NONONONOs." He says Baba for Papa and Na-na for Nani. He smiles when he says a new word because he knows we are going to ooh and ahh over him. Ms. Dorothy is the lady who does all the cleaning at our daycare. Last week Ms. Marie said she looked at Ms. Dorothy and said "Do-thy" clear as day. He's turning into quite a chatterbox. As much as I want him to stay little, I am kind of ready for him to grow up a little so he can keep up with his brothers. I feel like he gets left behind right now! I know he will be running around in the yard with them before I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment