Last night Andrew, Henry and I did a little YouTube surfing. It started out with Mary Poppins and Song of the South and turned into funny animals and babies. If you haven't seen the video "Charlie bit me," stop reading this right now and go find it. It is so cute and HILARIOUS. We must have watched it ten times and Andrew literally had tears rolling down his face. Seriously. That funny. He even asked to watch it again this evening, but we didn't have time. I am sure we will be watching again very soon though.
PS: I'm not a political blogger. I will admit (not that it's a secret) that I am a Democrat so that may have some influence on this opinion. But I could seriously NOT CARE LESS about Nikki Haley's "alleged" affair. I do wonder how long until she admits the story is true. I'm just ready for it to all blow over to get our great state out of national headlines (again). Moral of the story...if you have ever had an affair, don't run for political office.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment