How to survive life with a full time job and three young sons...I'm still learning.
Friday, December 25, 2009
Merry Christmas!
I sincerely hope that each and every one of you have had a Christmas as joyous and blessed as ours. Santa was very good to the Loves and the Lord has been even better. I pray that God has been as good to you as He has to us. Merry Christmas!
I got engaged to my high school sweetheart Ed at 20, married him at 22 and had our first son at 24. You could say I was on the fast track! Four years after our first son was born, here we are with the three cutest, sweetest (most of the time) and lively little boys I could have ever imagined. They keep me on my toes and I am so thankful that God has blessed me so tremendously with these three amazing gifts. I only hope that Ed and I can raise them to be good, honest, Christian men.
"Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6
No comments:
Post a Comment